Thursday, October 24 at 6:30 PM
Meet author James Renner as he discusses his investigations into 13 tales of mysterious, creepy, and unexplained events in the Buckeye State, including:
• The giant, spark-emitting Loveland Frog
• The bloodthirsty Melon Heads of Kirtland
• The lumber-wielding Werewolf of Defiance
• The Mothman of the Ohio River
• The UFO that inspired "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
A book signing will follow the program. James Renner is a novelist, freelance journalist, and blogger. In his spare time, he hunts serial killers. His true crime stories have been published in the Best American Crime Reporting and Best Creative Nonfiction anthologies. His film adaptation of a Stephen King story was an official selection at the 2005 Montreal World Film Festival. A graduate of Kent State University, Renner lives in Akron, Ohio. Call 330-343-6123 to register for this FREE program.