Need help getting library books on your Kindle, Nook, Smartphone, or Tablet? You're in the right spot!
If you have other questions or would like to set up an appointment for one-on-one eBook help at the library, you can call the Tech Room at 330-343-6123 or email Teen Librarian Liz Strauss at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!
Trouble Signing into the Ohio Digital Library?
- Does your library card start with a 2? If it starts with an 8, you will need a new card, available at any checkout desk.
- Your default PIN number is the last four digits of your phone number. If that doesn't work, we can reset your PIN over the phone.
- Expired patron? Patron has blocks? Call the library and we can fix these issues in your account
- Some books are not available through the Ohio eBook Project. If what you're looking for is not available, you can suggest a title, and we will check into purchasing it for the consortium.
- Make sure the book you are checking out is available in the format you want before you click "Borrow." (Check Ohio eBook Project Supported Devices for more information)
- When browsing and searching, you can filter results on the left. Always start a new search at the top right of the screen to avoid searching within results.
- State Library of Ohio's Youtube Channel (For How-To Videos for All Devices)
- OverDrive Supported Devices (Need to know what formats your device can read? Start here!)
- OverDrive's Help Page
|Dover Public Library eReader Borrowing Policies||114.19 KB|